SC GATIOSOFT SRL, Fiscal ID 48518407 (EU VIES VAT RO48636461), Registry Of the Commerce J40/13470/2023, the address of the registered office - George Valsan street no.12, block 109, sc.2 et.1, ap.60, sector 6, Bucharest, Romania
legally represented by Mr. Gabriel Braharu as administrator and it is his obligation to protect your privacy on this website
Mr. Gabriel Braharu is the only responsable person for processing and protection of your personal data on this website.
You may contact him at:
If you have any questions or concerns about the use of your personal data and you will be glad to receive help.
* Principles of data protection
* What rights do you have regarding the use of personal data?
* What personal data do we collect?
* How do we use your personal data?
* Who else has access to your personal data?
* Where do we physically store and how can we secure your data?
* Policy regarding minors
* Informations about vendors
* Informations about cookies
Personal data - any information about an identified or identifiable individual. Processing - any operation or set of operations that is performed on personal data or personal data sets. Target person - Individual whose personal data is processed. Child - a physical person below the age of 18.
We commit ourselves to following the following principles of protection and processing of personal data:
Processing is legal, correct, transparent. Our processing activities have legal grounds. We always consider your rights before processing your personal data. We will provide you with information on on-demand processing.
Processing is limited in scope. Our processing activities correspond to the purpose for which personal data was collected.
Processing is done with minimum data. We collect and process only the minimum amount of personal data required for any purpose.
Processing is limited to 5 years. We will not store personal data for a longer period than is necessary.
We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of the data.
We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of the data.
The person concerned has the following rights and can request them by email at email@example.com:
- Right to information - which means you need to know if your personal data is being processed; what data are collected, where they are obtained, and why and by whom they are processed.
- Right of access - which means you have the right to access the data collected from / about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your collected personal data.
- The right to update / rectify - which means you have the right to request the rectification or deletion of your personal data, which is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to delete - which means that under certain circumstances you may require that your personal data be deleted from our records.
- The right to restrict processing - that is, if certain conditions apply, you may restrict the processing of your personal data.
- The right to oppose processing - that is, in some cases, you have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- The right to oppose automatic processing - which means you have the right to object to automatic processing, including profiling; and not be the subject of a decision based solely on automatic processing. This right may be exercised whenever a profiling result produces legal effects that affect you or affect you significantly.
- The right to data portability - You have the right to obtain your personal data in an appropriate format or, if possible, transfer it directly from one processor to another.
- Right to file a complaint - if we decline your application under Access Rights, we will give you a reason why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request was handled, please contact us.
- The right to assistance from the supervisor - which means you are entitled to the assistance of a supervisory authority and the right to other remedies, such as the claim for damages.
- The right to withdraw your consent - You have the right to withdraw any given agreement to process your personal data.
1. Information You Have Provided This may be your email address, name, billing address, home address, etc. - mainly the information needed to deliver / invoice a product / service or to improve your customer experience with us. We save the information you provide by email to our email server. We do not collect personal data by using the forms on this site. We do not use forms on this site and do not allow users to register on the site.
We use your personal data to:
- provide our products / services to you;
- providing you with other products and services you have requested;
- by offering you promotional items at your request and communicating with you about these products and services;
- communicate and interact with you;
- to notify you about changes to any services;
- Improve customer experience;
- fulfill obligations under the law or contract;
- use them in the company's internal reports and statistics;
We use your personal data on legitimate grounds and with your consent.
Based on the conclusion of a contract or the fulfillment of our contractual obligations, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to identify you;
- to provide you with a service or to send / offer you a product;
- in order to communicate with you either for sales or billing purposes;
- in the company's internal reports and statistics;
Based on legitimate interest, we process personal data for the following purposes:
- Managing and analyzing our customer base (buying / visiting behavior and history) to improve the quality, variety and availability of products / services offered / provided; - As long as you have not informed us, we believe that by offering you products / services that are similar or identical to your purchasing / shipping history, it is our legitimate interest.
With your consent, we will process your personal data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters and / or offers in different marketing campaigns;
- for other purposes for which we have asked for your agreement;
- we process your personal data to fulfill the obligations under the law and / or to use your personal data for the options provided by the law. We reserve the right to anonymize the collected personal data and use such data. We will only use data outside the scope of this Policy if it is anonymous. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as necessary for accounting purposes or other obligations arising from legal terms, but no more than 5 years.
We could process your personal data for other purposes not mentioned here, but are compatible with the original purpose for which the data was collected. To do this, we will ensure that:
a. The link between the purposes, context and nature of personal data is appropriate for further processing;
b. Further processing will not affect your interests;
c. We will inform you of any further processing and purposes.
We do not use your personal data in relation to third-party companies, partners, or other people outside the company except for the accountant. We will not disclose your personal data to third parties or public institutions unless we are legally bound to do so. We may disclose your personal data to third parties if you have given your consent or if there are other legitimate reasons for it (for example, the courier in order to be able to deliver the goods purchased from us or the accountant).
We do our best to keep your personal data secure. The database containing your personal data including those sent by email is stored on the server located in Microsoft Datacenter in Ireland, Dublin. We use secure communications and data transfer protocols (such as HTTPS). We use anonymisation and pseudonymization where appropriate. We monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks. Even if we try our best, we can not guarantee the security of the information. However, we are committed to notifying the competent data breach authorities within 72 hours from the date we find out such information. We will also let you know if there is a threat to your rights or interests. We will do our outmost to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities in case of violations.
We do not intend to knowingly collect information from minors. We do not target minors as potential beneficiaries of our services.
The Supervisory Authority
Phone: +40 21 252 5599
Changes in confidentiality policy
We reserve the right to change this confidentiality policy.
The last change was made on February 18, 2019.